Let’s Talk Strategy!
If you’re interested in building a business that supports you, you’re in the right place. I’ve worked with creative business builders since 2014.
My approach starts by zooming out and looking at your business, your clients, and your life, where you are right now, where you’ve been, and where you want to go. From there we zoom in on your current challenges, growth edges, and areas of excellence. Then we find the highest impact levers and get to work.
Here are just some of the things we can come up with a plan for:
- a holistic content and sales plan: platforms, frequency, what you talk about, how to make sure it happens on time, and also creative time and time for rest
- project planning: for big architectural projects, small ticky tacky to-dos, and everything in between
- approaching business as a craft: business is art + science + math + craft we can combine the basic elements of business to create perfect business recipe
- starting a mailing list or newsletter: what you need, where you start, how to get your first people to sign up
- online class set up: nailing down who is it for, what does it include, where is it hosted, how is it delivered, why should people buy it
- online communities: set up, launching, membership drives, stimulating an engaged community
- writing & editing: creating a routine, clearly delineating the different types of writing that you do in your business, writing for an audience
- photos & graphics: creating a brand guide and creating consistent graphics, how to get better photos and make better graphics, setting up a DIY studio, creating consistency and an easy workflow
- workflows: adding ease to your business, developing standard operating procedures, maximizing your time, batching, etc.
- creating templates & documentation: documenting how you do what you do and creating templates to make it easier
- straight up strategy: “what do I do with…”, “what’s the step after…”, “how do I respond to…” we figure out answers to those types of questions
- check-ins, accountability & next steps: business is about consistency and staying in the game, these calls can help you do that
Pricing & Process:
You can find pricing information and available packages here. (Weekly payment options are also available.)
What happens next?
If you’re sure we’d be a good fit, and know what type of package you want, you can go ahead and purchase your desired package here.
If you’re thinking we might be a good fit for each other but want to chat first, first drop me an email at: email@example.com. Tell me a little bit about your projects, and how you’d like us to work together.
Then, we’ll hop on a call for about 30 minutes or so, and chat more in-depth about your project, goals, and how we can work together.
From there, if you want a standard package we can go with one of these packages. If you’re in need of something more customized to you and your business I’ll send over your custom invoice.
Then we’ll dive in and get you started.
To get started, go ahead and drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and your business
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME
I already had a VA, but I wanted to work with someone who could support me in a broader way, starting with the marketing for a retreat I had in the works. I needed more help in getting organized and getting marketing, emails and more, out into the world.
The best thing about working with Holly is her steadiness, presence, and understanding of all these elements: my business, energy, limitations. Her marketing savvy goes beyond technical into the energetic, on top of that her strategic and technical skills are superb!
With Holly’s help the retreat was a tremendous success. Everything went smoothly. The participants had an amazing experience! At the end, I offered a six-month Mastermind and everyone joined.
Holly is already helping me plan the next one! – Elena Deutsch, Executive Coach, WILL: Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law