Let’s Talk Strategy!
If you’re not looking for “done for you”, or know that having someone try to emulate your unique style isn’t an option right now, or you’re just not ready to let go total control quite yet, but something just isn’t working about what you are doing, you’re in the right place.
We can nail down your goals, create a plan, and sketch out a timeline.
Here are just some of the things we can come up with a plan for:
- a content plan: platforms, frequency, what you talk about, how to make sure it happens on time
- starting a mailing list or newsletter: what you need, where you start, how to get your first people to sign up
- online class set up: who is it for, what does it include, where is it hosted, how is it delivered, why should people buy it
- online communities: set up, launching, membership drives, stimulating an engaged community
- writing & editing: creating a routine, how to get better (other than practice), writing for an audience
- photos & graphics: how to get better photos and make better graphics (apart from practice), setting up a DIY studio, creating consistency and an easy workflow
- decision making: brainstorming, what to use, how to choose or decide, sticky situations (I won’t make your decision for you. But I will help you make the best choice for you and your business.)
- workflows: adding ease to your business, developing standard operating procedures, maximizing your time, batching, etc.
- straight up strategy: “what do I do with…”, “what’s the step after…”, “how do I respond to…” we figure out answers to those types of questions
- accountability & next steps: if you want to schedule regular calls to plan out your next month or quarter’s projects, we can do that too
Pricing & Process:
I charge $165/call, calls last 60 minutes, and I invoice through Paypal (payable by credit card, or Paypal balance) for the quantity of calls we’ve agreed upon, before our first strategy session.
What happens next?
If you’re thinking we might be a good fit for each other, first drop me an email at: email@example.com. Tell me a little bit about your projects, and how you’d like us to work together.
Then, we’ll hop on a call for about 30-45 minutes or so, and chat more in-depth about your project, goals, and how we can work together. If we’re a good fit, this is also when we’ll decide on a number of calls and schedule the first one.
Once we get off the phone, I’ll send you an invoice for our agreed upon number of calls, and a confirmation appointment for the first call. Then we’ll dive in and get you started.
To get started, go ahead and drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to getting to know you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME
I already had a VA, but I wanted to work with someone who could support me in a broader way, starting with the marketing for a retreat I had in the works. I needed more help in getting organized and getting marketing, emails and more, out into the world.
The best thing about working with Holly is her steadiness, presence, and understanding of all these elements: my business, energy, limitations. Her marketing savvy goes beyond technical into the energetic, on top of that her strategic and technical skills are superb!
With Holly’s help the retreat was a tremendous success. Everything went smoothly. The participants had an amazing experience! At the end, I offered a six-month Mastermind and everyone joined.
Holly is already helping me plan the next one! – Elena Deutsch, Executive Coach, WILL: Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law