I’m so excited you’re interested in working together to make your creative business even more awesome than it currently is! I can’t wait to work with you to increase the reach of your business, take some items off your to-do list, and help your business reach new heights.
As a small business owner there are a million and one things you feel like you should or could to be doing. But as a creative person the things you need to be doing aren’t always the things you want to be doing (or that the long term growth of your business needs you to be doing). That’s where I come in. I can take some of the less-than-fun tasks off your plate. The things that need to get done, but don’t require your unique touch.
I can be your online business manager and take some of the grunt work off your to-do list, so you have time to do the things you excel at.
I also work with creative business builders at a more zoomed out strategic level to create a business that supports you. Click here to learn more.
Here are just some of the things I can help you with:
- newsletter, website, blog & social media updates
- mailing list automations and welcome sequences
- landing pages for newsletter sign ups, content upgrades, product waiting lists, etc.
- online class set up, rebranding & migration
- online community building: set up, launch, growth, maintenance, etc.
- photo editing and graphics creation
- layout and formatting for patterns, handouts, ebooks, etc.
- writing newsletters, blog posts, social media updates, etc.
- editing newsletters, blog posts, class materials, patterns, etc.
- research of new software & platforms, potential marketing & PR opportunities, etc.
- troubleshooting (e.g. how do I get X software/platform/website to do/stop doing Y?)
- organizing and updating past work for blog archives, patterns, classes, etc.
- email support involving technical responses and/or responses to frequently asked questions
- strategy and accountability for product planning, launch strategies, social media tactics, editorial calendars, etc.
Some of the platforms I’m comfortable with are:
- WordPress, Squarespace
- ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, MailerLite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva,
- Leadpages, Elementor, Divi, WooCommerce, Shopify
- Thinkific, Teachable, Pathwright, LearnDash
- Patreon, Libsyn, Invision, Mighty Network, Zapier
- CoSchedule, SmarterQueue, Planoly, Later, Tailwind, RecurPost
- Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, Airtable, Dropbox
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, GoogleDoc, GoogleSheets, GoogleSlide, GoogleDrive, GoogleCal, GMail
If you don’t see exactly what you use on this list, there’s a good chance I’m familiar with it, or have at least heard about it. Regardless, I’m always happy to learn or try new software and platforms, and can get up to speed with new programs quickly.
Pricing & Process:
I charge $70/hour, work in 15-minute increments, and invoice through Paypal weekly on Fridays.
I work with clients on a consistent weekly basis, meaning, we set a number or range of hours each week that I devote to your business. Minimum 3 hours per week.
This works well for a couple reasons:
1) your invoice is never a surprise
2) you know that your business is going to move forward each week even when you need to spend most of your focus elsewhere
3) as we develop a rapport and I get to know your business structure better, you can seamlessly hand off more and more.
If you’re looking for higher level help building a business that supports you click here to learn more about strategy calls.
What happens next?
If you’re thinking we might be a good fit for each other, first drop me an email at: email@example.com. Tell me a little bit about your projects, and how you’d like us to work together.
Then, we’ll hop on a call for about 30 minutes or so, and chat more in-depth about your project, and how we can work together. If we’re a good fit, this is also when we’ll decide on a number or range of hours per week, and a start date.
To get started, go ahead and drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to getting to know you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME
I always tell people about Holly. She is smart, quick, and insightful. I am happy to have her helping me. I had worked with virtual assistants before, but it is really tricky to find someone who fits, so I was hesitant at first. She caught on to my way of thinking very quickly and is very good at sorting out my non-linear thinking into a path of tasks that can be completed. One thing I’m thrilled about is that I don’t have to avoid or get delayed by figuring out technology anymore. If I can’t get it, I just ask Holly to put it into words I can understand. I am also able to hand things off when I quit making progress, and then see them come back to me in a form that gives me hope. I always have lots of ideas and by passing tasks to Holly I give myself some room to work on these new projects.– Jill Wolcott of Jill Wolcott Knits®